Given the covid situation, some of the courses may be offered online and the duration may be different from a typical SeSe course.
On the course page you will the detailed schedule and course registration information.
- Nek5000 – theory, implementation and optimization, KTH, 8 March – June 24
- Molecular Response Properties Summer School, Stockholm Univ., 31 May -June 04
- Advanced Molecular Dynamics, KTH, 31 May 10 – May 14, 2021
- Collaborative Software Engineering Project in Computational Physics, Linkoping Univ., 30 Aug – Dec 17, 2021
- Visual Storytelling Linkoping Univ., 30 Aug – Dec, 2021 Apply by 31 March. More info on the course page.
Any updates about the courses will be here.
If you would like to suggest a topic for a course go here.